5 Easy Remedies to remove Dark Circles
1 )Cucumber Juice, Lemon Juice
- Take two equal quantities of cucumber juice and lemon juice and pour them into a small bowl.
- Take a cotton ball and dip it into the juice mixture.
- Place these on the dark circles and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with normal water and repeat this everyday for a week.
- You will see the dark circles and puffiness of the eyes vanish.
2) Take a small bowl with cucumber juice, and dip two cotton pads into it.
- Place these on the eyes and leave it on for 15 minutes, wash it off with plain water.
- You can also directly apply the juice on the dark circles.
- Repeat every day until you see results.
3) Rose water has incredible skin care properties.
- These properties will relieve you from dark circles quickly.
- Place two cotton balls in rose water and soak them for a few minutes. Now remove them and place them on your eye lids.
- You need to leave it on for 10 minutes. Doing this twice daily for a few weeks will completely remove the dark circles around the eyes.
4) One of the most beneficial natural ingredients for delicate skin around the eyes is almond oil.
- Using almond oil regularly will definitely lighten the skin around the eyes.
- Place few drops of almond oil on your fingers and gently massage it in, around your eyes.
- You need to do this every night before going to bed.
- You should wash it off the next morning with cold water.
- It may seem a bit oily at first but you can cleanse it while taking a bath. You need to repeat the same procedure everyday till they completely vanish.
5)Tomato is also a great skin lightening agent with certain properties that will help clear the area around the eyes.
- Take one teaspoon of tomato juice and mix it in one teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Apply this mixture, gently on the affected area. Allow it to sit for at least 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off gently with cold water.
- Follow this remedy twice, daily till you notice reduction in the dark circles.