Healthy Bhava: – Health Check-Up Camp
Healthy Bhava: is a health awareness and well-being camp set up with an aim to bring awareness amongest the people about preventive health care and alternative healing systems; Health examinations and tests at the early stages of the illness can help to cure it faster and save a life before it can cause any damage. One can live longer and healthier only when the individual gets the right kind of health check-up, screening, and treatments. Even the most basic check-ups can identify underlying illnesses.
- Hosting partner societies / corp orates / CSR
- General Health check-up
- Ayurveda & Naturopathy consultation and awareness
- Dadhichi Deh Dan Samiti organizing body donation Camp along with a talk on importance of Body donation.
- Blood Donation by rotary blood bank.
- UHF would organize a Demo Yoga as a tool for wellness & Mental Peace along with demo of Marshal Arts as Self-Defense tool for women & Children.
- Expert talk on Health Awareness & Lifestyle management
- To spread preventive health measures.
- Spread awareness about AYUSH system of medicine with its benefits.
- Free general health check-up camp so that people are aware of their health conditions.
- To have fun and games activities for Adults and kids.
- A community building activity for the Community/ Corporate.
- Blood Donation camp by Rotary Blood Bank
- Body donation camp by Dadhich Deh Dan Samiti
- Yoga and Marshal Arts Demo as an option for preventive health care
- Know the present health status of the employees
- Decreased health care premiums
- Reduced staff turnover
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Increased productivity
- Higher job satisfaction amongst employees & boost morale
- More respect for senior management of companies & create healthier relationships
- More attractive to potential employees seeking employment with your company
- Know the present health status
- Can work towards their preventive health care
- Reduced stress, anxiety & depression thru the intervention suggested
- Improved overall health and reduced risk for diseases, including cancer