Kaayaakalp (कायाकल्पम्)- Health & Wealth …together
Kayayaakalp is an onsite Health & Wealth …together programs where corporate’s are invited to AYUSH system wellness center; with foremost benefit to employee achieving health, relaxation & de-stressing without missing work. Wellness retreats is a ranging from 3 days to 15 days camps where one can avail all the advantages of yoga and naturopathy without breaking their routine office work.
- The Participants would be taken to a Naturopathy Yoga Resort near Delhi on post lunch on day one.
- A form would be filled by each participant with details about their present health
- A regular body analysis (Bio-Well) would be done for each participant to measure the improvements in the state of Health & Stress.
- Participants would be given yoga session, Yoga consultation (for stress management, Weight management, relaxation techniques, concentration building etc.), naturopathy consultation and treatment according to individual requirement along with detoxification.
- The sessions would be done 2 hrs in morning, 30 mins after lunch and 2 hrs in evenings.
- The food would be served sattvic vegetarian diet.
- Work station with internet connection for each participant
- Each participant would be given a AC room on a twin sharing basis.
- Min-min Schedule of the retreat would be shared with the participants so that they can manage their work in advance accordingly.
- Participants would also be given massages and meditation sessions.
- The sessions and consultation would be delivered by qualified expert’s in their area.
- A feedback form to be filled by each participant after 1st day’s sessions and then on the last day of retreat.
- Giving health break to employees without work loss
- Increased productivity
- Decreased health care premiums
- Reduced staff turnover
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Higher job satisfaction amongest employees
- More respect for senior management of companies
- More attractive to potential employees seeking employment with your company.
- Getting a healthy break without work being suffered
- No stress of work after coming back
- Reduced stress, anxiety & depression
- Increased energy and decreased fatigue
- Improved memory, focus and concentration
- Improved overall health and reduced risk for diseases