General Secretary & Operations Head
She is PhD (Yoga) Scholar and it’s has been more than six years for yoga to become an indispensable part of her life and lately she has realized that Yoga is all about “focused on moving one’s energy and watching the mind” and learning that Yoga is all about realization of oneself.
Her Yoga Journey: traversed with flexibility…
Sheetal puts the transition in her life in the following words: “Working with corporate for 15 years made me feel of having achieved my dream of a happy settled life. It was only after the birth of my first child that I that the misty luxury of corporate life get cleared. I was detected with Thyroid. The hectic corporate schedule had got me into the clutches of an ailment that according to modern medicine is incurable. In this miserable state I had to make a choice between commonly practiced modern day disease management method (pop a pill every day for rest of my life) or less practiced traditional methods claiming to cure the disease for good. I took the later road and now I don’t have to regret over the road not taken as the Yoga and Naturopathy i.e., the regular practice of Yogasana, Pranayama and Meditation along with the requisite nutrition and Detox techniques healed my Thyroid forever.”
The incident made her ponder upon the unhealthy lifestyle and thus, she decided to help the people who generally are not aware of tremendous healing capabilities that our traditional healing system can offer.
Her Yoga journey began by receiving a few certifications in Yoga and Naturopathy and gradually it was the only goal she was thriving for. This engrossment led her to pursuing Ph.D. in Yoga in order to understand it more and to enable her to help others to lead a healthy life.
For people of all categories she delivers regular & systematic Yoga classes and healing consultations through Naturopathy. According to her Yoga is a multi-dimensional platform, whether it is to fight obesity, reducing stiffness, increasing flexibility, maintain general fitness or to cure some particular disease. She believes yoga is for everyone, whether one is looking for losing weight, gain in Flexibility, improving general health & fitness or curing any disease. Yoga is a great addition to any lifestyle or exercise regimen.
To quote Sheetal “Yoga is like a dessert which one can take to maintain the sweetness of their life after any course.”
- PHD (Yoga) Scholar form SVYASA YOGA University, Bangalore.
- Certified Yoga Instructor from SVYASA Yoga University Bangalore.
- Certified in Yogasana from Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY).
- Certified in Pranayama & Meditation from Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY).
- Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy.
What people have to say about her:
- Shalini Awashthi – “Sheetal Gupta is a good yoga instructor. She has lot of knowledge of Yoga with good art of training. In Group she cares each and every person that makes her different. You will feel positive energy and things after meeting with her.”
- Mili Bal – “I am really satisfied with the service. The lady who is teaching yoga is extremely Good and dedicated. The best part she does yoga with us and inspires us to do better. She is friendly and happy go lucky nature. I would love to associated with her for long for yoga. “
- Sarika Goel – “Benefited in all the ways, Physically I feel most fit, mentally more relaxed and I am able to mediate”
- Ravneet – “I love the sessions. They are really relaxing and benefitting. Even after few sessions, my body has started feeling better. Mam is really attentive.”
- Sonali Bajaj – “Benefited physically for sure, my body is getting little flexible”
- Isha Goel – “Physically – Gave me Flexibility. Mentally – got me Relaxed”
- Shalini Gupta: “Benefited in all the ways Physically, Mentally & Spiritually”
- Radha – योग प्रैक्टिस से मुझे बहुत फायदा हुआ | बॉडी फ्लेक्सिअब्ले हुई है |
- Deepika Mehta – “Benefited in all the ways”
- Ravi Kalra – “Very Good yoga teacher. Has good knowledge about her work”
- Aradhana Bakshi – “She is good and best yoga trainer. She takes care of each participant doing yoga in her class.”
- Sourabh Gupta – “Sheetal Gupta is perfect for her work. She is good motivational and know well what she has to do it…”
- Pranav Prabhakar – She is Amazing! addressing technicalities of yoga, theories behind it and with empathic attitude, she started imparting my life body n soul from day first!