Urja (ऊर्जा) – Back to Health
Urja, a Sanskrit work meaning energy; energy for strength; energy for wellbeing. Urja is a complete Yogic experience with Yogasanas, Pranayama, Meditation, along with Diet / Naturopathy / Ayurveda consultation and Lifestyle Management tips in your own office.
In-office yoga classes for employees would be done for Hypertension, Diabetes & Stress Management. Therapeutic yoga is an inherently holistic approach, simultaneously working on the body, mind, and spirit for the wellness of the individual.
- Classes delivered by well-trained, certified and bi-lingual yoga experts.
- Classes tailored as per the individual and groups requirements.
- Pre-yoga medical check-up and a registration form will be filled for each participant with details about their present health condition.
- A regular body analysis (Bio-Well) would be done for each participant to measure the improvements in the state of Health & Stress.
- Guidance for Naturopathic and Ayurvedic detoxification will be provided to each participant.
- A feedback form to be filled by each participant after 1st yoga session and then on weekly basis.
- Increased productivity
- Decreased health care premiums
- Reduced staff turnover
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Higher job satisfaction amongest employees & boost morale
- More respect for senior management of companies & create healthier relationships
- More attractive to potential employees seeking employment with your company
- Reduced stress, anxiety & depression
- Increased Energy and decreased fatigue
- Improves Self esteem
- Improved memory, focus and concentration
- Increase ability to perform
- Stronger muscles and increased flexibility
- Improved posture
- Improved overall health and reduced risk for diseases, including cancer
- Would also be teaching Stress Management, and Relaxation Techniques through Yoga.